Dates: Sat. June 17 and Sun. June 18; Sat. June 24 and Sun. June 25
Time: 5:00 – 6:15 pm GMT
Instructor: Shaykh Nadir Jaffer (specialist in Prophetic Medicine and Naturopathy)
• The role of spirituality in medicine
• Food and its effects on physical and spiritual health
• Foundations, authenticity, and methodology of Prophetic Medicine
• Modern vs Prophetic Medicine
• The human temperaments and their significance
• Exercise in Islam and its spiritual impact
• Cupping therapy (hijamah)
• Remedies to some common ailments
Cost: £10 (converted to local currency at time of payment)
(free for Hawza Online students)
To apply, please complete the registration form below.
Once we have received your application, we will send you an invoice for the course fees.